Thursday 26 February 2015

STAY WITH YOUR DREAMS

On the 7th January I had another dream.  I walked into a Bar (I know, sounds like the beginning of a joke!) and saw two people there.  I walk up to the guy and say hello and have a short chat.  Then he leaves.  A family member was there also.  I was carrying a folder/papers.  (The likelihood of me being in a place at the same time as these two people, was very unlikely!)
The second part of the dream, I walk into a room where there are some tables (rather like a conference setting) and someone I know is sat at a table.  Again, I walk up to him, say hello and have a short chat.  He then leaves, we will meet up later.  Im carrying a folder/ papers.

I ALWAYS write my dreams down and encourage others to do that too, even if they dont make sense!
On the 11th February after my uncles funeral the first part of this dream came to pass!
The only difference was I was carrying a handbag.  So I asked the Lord about that.  He said that the 'papers/folder' represented what I carry from Him.  Gifts, discernment, testimonies etc that He has given to me.
So, I wait expectantly to see the second part of this dream come to pass.  All part and parcel of training and listening to what and how Holy Spirit is leading.  Stay with your dreams!  They are YOUR dreams and as we've seen an increase in dreams & visions lately, its so important to write them down.
Whoever said that the Christian life was dull!!  Lol!

Re Journalling; I have spoke on 'Journaling' for some years now and would encourage anyone to keep at it and to write down thoughts, dreams, scriptures and anything else that you want to, in order to reflect, look back and grow in hearing His voice and being led by Him 💕
I've always found journalling a great help, ( been doing it for twenty years) just means you have to have space to store them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment