Saturday 28 February 2015

LOOKING AT OUR INTAKES

On the morning of the 8th February, I awoke from a dream where lots of people were sick due to contaminated fruit.  In the dream, people had eaten contaminated APPLES & BANANAS which had caused inflammation in their mouths.  For some who had eaten a lot of fruit, they had more inflammation in their bodies.   This was a deliberate act and people were being treated successfully for this but I sensed that I had been interceding for this during the night.
If anyone hears of any reports regarding this please let me know :)

The dream reminded me to continue to bless the food before we eat it, which has been my usual practice for years, but sometimes we can become a bit blasé about these things.

While I was writing this up in my journal later that day, I was reminded of the importance of feeding ourselves, both spiritually and physically; the importance of a healthy diet.  We have the choices of what we eat, what we watch, what we hear.  How we feed our hearts, our minds, our bodies is a freewill choice and the evidence of that, of course, will be the fruit in our lives.

The POWER of CHOICE has been a revelation to me these past couple of years.  The Holy Spirit has been opening my understanding of the impact of our choices.  He's still doing that.  How we speak about our circumstances, our governments, our families & friends have a very powerful impact upon their lives.  Sometimes we forget that 'Death and Life are in the power of the tongue'  Proverbs 18:21

The tongue is such a small member of the body, but it has great significance.  Just as a rudder steers a ship, or a bridle directs a horse, the tongue controls our lives.  The choice of life and death are determined by our words.  The words we speak either tear down, or build up.  Words wound; words heal.  Words destroy relationships, words restore relationships.  Words shape our destiny.
My destiny of blessing and blessing others continues to unfold 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment