Thursday 26 February 2015

ESTHER & the SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD

January 1st I was in bed with flu and reading the book of Esther.  I don't know how many times over the years, that I have read this book.  It's one of my favourites.  It seemed to me, that so many things were being highlighted to me, even the gact that 'EACH golden vessel was different from the other...' Esther 1:7 how very different we are from each other.  All loved, all accepted, by a loving heavenly Father who has a unique, purposeful plan for each one of us!  Incredible!

Esther's cousin, Mordecai cared for her as his own daughter and even though Haman plotted and schemed planning to destroy all those of Jewish descent, God, had His plans!  Ha ha!  His sovereign LOVE for His own just melts my heart over and over again 💕
Reading this was a reminder to me, that whoever, or whatever, attempts to come against the plans and purposes of God, WILL NOT succeed!  There will always be the 'Hamans' but Father has placed the 'Mordecais' and the 'Esther's' in preparation to bring about His sovereign plans and purposes.

Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment