Thursday 26 February 2015

JOHN 10:10 - 2015

Thanks to a few friends who have reminded me that I haven't blogged this year!   So here's some catching up from my journal 💕
Sunday 28th December I was at home, alone, when I heard our doorbell ringing.  Now, for those of you that have yet to visit, our doorbell is a large bell with a piece of rope hanging from the inside.  A proper bell 😉  well, I looked out of the window, there was no one there.  No vehicles in the driveway, nobody around.  Odd, I thought, what's that about?
God said 'Your financial Angels have arrived.  They are here to help minister your increase.'
Well, whoopee!  Chuffed to see the outworking of that and pleased that financial angels have actually rang my bell!

On the 30th December whilst praying concerning the coming year, God said to me, that this coming year will be a John 10:10 for you and for many.  We will receive 'Double for our trouble'.
John 10:10 - 'The thief comes to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.  I have come that you may have life, and that in abundance.'
Those of you on facebook may have seen my post.

Many of us, these past few years, have been through some very difficult times.  Some with health, with finances, with families and maybe all three!  Now the tide is changing and God will see to it, (apart from any stupid choices on our part) that His sons and daughters, whom He has been training, in preparation for what is on the horizon, we will receive everything we need as we rebuke the devourer and declare the blessing and favour of God over our families, our communities and our nations.
And DAILY remembering to keep our hearts, our minds and our mouths in line with what God has said rather than our circumstances may dictate!
Happy days 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment