Thursday 26 March 2015

GATEWAYS - THE WAY IS OPEN

Whilst having a morning with the Lord yesterday, well, that was my intention, a guy knocked the door to inform me that he would be working in the field the other side of our garage and replacing a style with a new gate.  In fact, he would be erecting FIVE gates across the fields opening up a walking route that should be there.  Interesting.....

Immediately, I sensed the Lord saying that many have felt enclosed, (one interpretation for a gate is: 'an opening permitting passage through an enclosure') even trapped, physically, financially and/or spiritually.  But He, God, is opening up the way.  He is erecting NEW GATES, bringing release, into NEW things!  Isaiah 43 18/19

I could see new properties, buildings, established buildings being enlarged and land being added to land.  All speaks of an enlargement coming! 
For here, FIVE gates being erected speaks of a much greater opening that brings an anointing of ease across the land.  An ease with Him being known.  Or as we might say, heaven invading the earth.  This Year I have already sensed many shifts as I have prayed and interceded over the nations.

 As I was journalling this last night, I was seeing PATHWAYS being opened up across the UK and other nations.  He is SO making a way for His sons and daughters 💕  this also reminded me of a vision I received whilst in Canada in 2010:
I could see golden lines across the nations.  From Canada, the UK, Czech Republic and many other nations, connecting with one another.  At first, I thought they were train tracks, or road ways then realised these were God's PATHWAYS, some are actual roadways and some are connections.  In the vision the lines were almost like a web.  Connecting.....connecting.....connecting bringing together His plans and purposes.  I remember feeling a deep assurance that all is well.  He has got this!  And we weren't to fret or worry (Philippians 4) or to be afraid, rather to LISTEN, to SEE and then to ACT on what He says, on what He shows us and to remain in His peace 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment