Wednesday 27 May 2015

PALANQUINED UNTO HIM

Talking with Father last week I was praying for a friends and others in His family that have been struggling one way or another.  At the same time, I am aware that many of us have also been in a serious time of preparation.  Embracing the journey; albeit just hanging on in there at times!

Then Holy Spirit spoke to me with this scripture: Song of Solomon3:9
'Of the wood of Lebanon, Solomon the King made himself a PALANQUIN having silver pillars with gold supports.  It's seat was purple, it's interior paved with LOVE by the daughters of Jerusalem.'

In those days, a palanquin was simply a mode of transport, carried by servants.  The 'important' person would be completely shut away inside, choosing to look out, if they so wished.

What God was showing me, was that He has been 'panlanquining' his sons and daughters.  Causing them to 'shut themselves in' with just Him.  No distractions!  This enabling them to drink freely from His heart, receiving His love, getting to know Him more intimately; learning how to live 'from above' walking with Father day by day.  Knowing, without doubt, that we belong exclusively to Him.

By being 'shut in' our hearts are enlarged!  We see more clearly His plans, His purposes, His heart for ourselves and for the world.

In my mind I could visualise how Solomons palanquin looked.  Must have been very beautiful with the silver, gold and purple.  Then, it says, 'It's interior paved with LOVE by the daughters of Jerusalem'.  And that's exactly how our interiors need to be, paved with love, His love.

Then I could see myself in a palanquin.  Wherever it went I could be 'shut in' with Him.  Wherever I travelled, once I knew how to be 'shut in' nothing else mattered.  I was fully protected, in some places, completely unseen by people!  But living and moving from an amazing place of oneness, releasing ALL that He choose to impart, to give, to shift, to change, to heal and to raise from the dead!
Exciting days ahead!  Seeing and doing whatever Father is showing us.  John 5:19


No comments:

Post a Comment