Monday 4 May 2015

05-05-15 - MAY'S ABUNDANCE

Waking early this morning to the sound of birds singing, then opening the curtains to see the Cherry blossom, like confetti, being blown all over the garden, I was reminded of one of the words that God gave me regarding the month of May, during my time in the Czech Republic.

The month of MAY is a month of HEALING.  Physical healings manifesting!  I could see many of Gods children struggling to hang on to His promises, the prophetic words, words of encouragement, as day by day, the manifestation of their healing hadn't been seen.
He showed me that He is using the journeying of their lives and the situations they've encountered, as a means to reveal Himself, His character, His heart to them.  I want to encourage anyone in these circumstances to continue to give Him thanks until your healing has manifested and is complete 💕

Also, today is the 5th day of the 5th month 2015.
Five being the number of Grace- Grace, Grace, abundance (10:10) and Grace.  Just sensing an increase of the awareness of His presence about today too!
At the beginning of the year God said to me that this year many will receive 'DOUBLE FOR THEIR TROUBLE.'      Isaiah 61:7 says: 'Instead of your shame you shall have DOUBLE honour.  And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.  Therefore in their land, they shall POSSESS DOUBLE.  Everlasting joy shall be theirs.'
I could see double (two houses) on people's land.  Double portions released to those walking intimately with Him, such an abundance, that there was plenty to give away!  (Reminded me of Acts 2 when no one was in need). Sons & daughters - Kingdom mindsets 😍

I also sensed that many were feeling almost embarrassed regarding their 'lack' of healing.  So many have received so much prayer and ministry that they have been seriously thinking about giving up!
Discouraged, with the enemy slithering around, hissing, 'Did God say?'  Have sown seeds of doubt into many hearts.  But....God ALWAYS has the last word!  He will bring what He has promised, trust Him.
This morning as I woke up to the birds singing; drawing back the curtains, I saw beautiful Cherry blossom being blown about by the wind all over the garden.  It looked like confetti and reminded me of a wedding; and that WE are being prepared for our beloved 💕
HE works ALL things together for good - Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment