Monday 1 June 2015

MONTH OF JUNE - TIME TO BLOOM!

I was awake at sunrise this morning and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.  Waiting for the kettle to boil I was looking out of the kitchen window I could see the richness, the abundance of the season.  All the beautiful trees, hedges and flowers, lush and green, bursting with life - blooming where they stood.  Then the Lord spoke to me.
He reminded me that today is the first day of June.  Then, JUNE is a time to BLOOM!

I sensed that an ease, a rest, is coming to many this month particularly in the area of finances.  I saw many who have struggled for a long time believing, believing, believing but with often little evidence of the fullness, the John 10:10 life that Father has promised.

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE!

As I was unable to blog this up early this morning, due to our internet server being 'down' I continued reading from where I left off last night from 1 Kings.
Part of 1 Kings 10 speaks of a MULTIPLICATION of WEALTH and a MULTIPLICATION of HORSES (this particular account tells us of the abundance that was released to King Solomon) but the Lord was saying to me,  'Expect to see the Multiplications!'  
MULTIPLICATION of SALVATIONS - MULTIPLICATION of HEALINGS, MULTIPLICATION of FINANCES and MULTIPLICATION of FOOD!

THE CAMELS ARE COMING!
It was a while back that the Lord spoke to many of us, about the CAMELS coming.  Personally, I received a few small camels!  But for many; the Camels never arrived!   While I was making coffee a little later this morning, I picked up my 'Camel Mug' which was given to me by a friend, as a prophetic sign of remembrance of what the Lord had said at that time.  And again, He reminded me, of His promises.  The Camels are coming, some have been delayed while the preparations of hearts have been in progress 💕

THE KEYS
At the same time, I was reminded of His promise regarding the 'KEYS TO UNLOCK THE DOOR' (please see previous blog) He has already released the keys to unlock the finances needed for the ENLARGEMENT, the INCREASE of SEED, (in order to SOW) and for some, the PREPARATION OF HEART to oversee the transference of WEALTH into the KINGDOM OF GOD.

So, to summarise, what the Lord was saying to me regarding the month of JUNE:
FULLNESS - ABUNDANCE - MULTIPLICATION - CAMELS  and KEYS!

BE EXPECTANT!  💕

1 comment:

  1. Good encouraging word....especially the part about the Camels. The picture of Provision arriving in even the most desolate of places is incredibly powerful and hope filled. Thank You

    ReplyDelete