Friday 11 March 2016

'WHEN THE BOAT COMES IN!'

Apologies for not blogging this earlier for those of you not on face book.

This past Tuesday, the 8th March, I realised I'd been humming and singing the song, 'When the Boat come in!' for the past forty eight hours!
When I was chatting to God about this, I sensed that he was saying, 'Many people are having their 'boats coming in'.  I popped onto google and listened to the song.  Part of the song speaks about all the fishes coming in.   A short video clip accompanied the song, showed a HUGE catch of fish!

I sensed that many people have been waiting to see the fulfilment of dreams, promises and prophetic words; some had almost given up!  But, God's timing IS perfect, whether we like it or not, and NOW is the time that 'boats are coming in'.

I'm sure that Holy Spirit will speak to many of you more on this.  Be expectant! 💕



No comments:

Post a Comment