Saturday 5 September 2015

SURPRISES FROM GOD!

We often read and hear of SURPRISES and SUDDENLIES are happening or to be expectant for them to happen!  This past month I've read, and seen pictures of, gemstones in meetings.  Feathers appearing during worship and as Bill Johnson says, these kind of things are a 'sign and a wonder'.
Signs from God - and we wonder about them!

Well, when something happens to you personally, it REALLY is a BIG wonder.  And close friends know, that I have hesitated to post this, when it's something personal, from my loving Father, I am aware that not everyone rejoices with you!  Sadly......

But hey, this morning He said, 'POST IT!' So I hope this will be an encouragement to many others to BELIEVE to SEE more and more of the supernatural happening in our lives.  For sure, these are the days!

On Wednesday morning I decided to shut myself away in my study to spend more time with God.
As I was reading my Bible, I reached into my office tray, which sits on top of my desk, for a pen, to mark something I was reading.  Still reading, I reached out with my left hand into the tray and felt something moist on my finger.  Immediately, I looked to see what that was, and it was a 'thick' clear liquid?!
Now, my office tray has my full attention!  In one of the compartments is a small puddle of this liquid.  I look up to the ceiling thinking something has leaked!  (It's a flat roof in this part of the house) nothing.....I looked into the other compartments to see if something has leaked, Pritstick, a Pen?  Nothing.....I decide to fetch my phone from the kitchen and take some pics.

In this particular compartment are a few items:

A large white paper clip
A small tape measure (from a Christmas cracker, I think)
A Remembrance Day Poppy
A Page Peg marker with an Owls head carved into the top of it
And a small paperweight

Each item had some OIL on it.  The tape measure and the Owl Peg had a globule on them and the Poppy had, in fact, soaked up some of the oil.  I decided to remain in my study until I had received some revelation on all this.  Which I now have.

When my husband returned from work I took him to the study, and asked him what he thought.  He checked every NATURAL explanation for this, there was none.

THIS WAS A SIGN AND A WONDER πŸ’•

In this season/time where an AWAKENING of the NATIONS is happening (previous blogs) personally, I have decided to increase my study times, reading my Bible, at least for this past month.

We know, that God will speak to us how He chooses.  But I want to really encourage you to BELIEVE for a deepening in your own intimate walk with Him and to see MORE of Gods supernatural moving in your personal life.  We have been uniquely made, by the author of the Universe, our Heavenly Father, our Abba πŸ’•  He wants to show us so much more.

I'm sensing that there is a WEALTH of CREATIVITY hidden, that needs to be EXPOSED!!
Lastly, I think I need to say this.  It really doesn't matter that some people don't accept you, that some
people don't celebrate YOU!  Sad as that is....even if you belong to their group/organisation/church.
This is NOT Fathers heart.....we belong to His family; He has our heart πŸ’• we ALL matter.

The ANOINTING OIL is flowing ALL over His World and we truly are alive for such a time as this! Thank you Jesus πŸ’•


No comments:

Post a Comment