Wednesday 23 September 2015

ENLARGEMENT & ABUNDANCE!

This morning, as I was walking, I noticed a lot of houses with log piles outside in preparation for winter.  As I crossed a road, a large truck drove pass with a trailer carrying tree trunks.  Then farther  up the road, I came into a woodland where there was an ABUNDANCE of Acorns.

Then God said to me, that the time of ENLARGEMENT and ABUNDANCE is here!  For many have lived in 'confinement' like the small, tidy log piles I had seen, and people are only able to take and to draw from a small resource.
The truck loaded with tree trunks is symbolic of my ABUNDANCE that I am releasing.  Instead of the 'tidy little piles' of release of my Kingdom, you will begin to see the abundance and enlargement that I have been waiting to release.

Regarding the acorns, they are a reminder to NOT despise the day of small things; for just like the acorn, the growth/enlargement will come.

Then in an open vision I could see a multiplication of groups/hubs of believers that were TRUE families; carrying His heart for one another.  Which reminded me of Acts 2:44/45  'Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.'
I could see multiplications of people being drawn to these hubs as they could see their LOVE for one another was real and true.

I shared with a friend, about the logs and the truck, as we were chatting and heading out for lunch.  The very vehicle in front of us as we pulled out onto the highway?  A large truck carrying tree trunks!
(Double) :)

John 10:10b  'I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly!' 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment