Tuesday 22 September 2015

LARGE GATES ARE OPENING!

This morning whilst worshipping here in the Czech Republic I received an open vision of Angels being released.  They were carrying large BOLTCUTTERS in their hands!

They have been released to cut the heavy chains and locks, that I could see, that have been placed upon LARGE GATES!

As these chains were being cut, the gates were flinging WIDE OPEN into very large places.
The Lord said, 'The time of ENLARGEMENT is here!'

I also saw very large buildings that had become ruins, they were uninhabitable, that were being rebuilt.  HE is rebuilding Ancient ruins!

I have been sensing and seeing since my arrival here in Europe, the evidence of the Fresh Oil, (previous blog)  and that something very TIMELY has opened over Europe.
Please continue to pray 💕
To God be the glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment