Friday 1 August 2014

AUGUST - Part two

  WELCOME AUGUST AND THE ABUNDANCE THAT YOU BRING!

We know that the number eight represents NEW things-NEW beginnings.  I sense that for many, during the month of August, we will see the long awaited promises of the NEW coming to fruition.  

For some this will be evident with the ENLARGEMENT of property, whether homes, church buildings or both!  There will be an ENLARGEMENT too regarding Kingdom connections with people, ministries and nations.  Also, as I shared in AUGUST - Part One, there will be 'gusts' 'suddenlies' where we visibly see Heaven being let lose!  

On Saturday 26th July the local Yeovilton Naval base hosted their annual AIR DAY.  Consequently, I could sit in the garden and see a good display for free!  There were a few helicopters, some jets, an old double winger etc and as I was watching them, God was speaking to me of the importance of our individuality.  He said that as each aircraft was built for a specific purpose, so we, his children, are made for  purpose.  Each of us are given gifts, talents, character which makes up our uniqueness.  Each one of us has a God given destiny but each one of us has the choice whether to walk in that or not.  He went on to say how His Church needs to be BOLD in the days ahead and take every opportunity given to them to further His Kingdom.  
Personally I have received an increase in the area of intercession for individuals, Churches and Nations which has been confirmed with dreams, open visions and God connections.  I'd encourage everyone to just say  'YES' to whatever He says.  For He knows the plans He has for us, plans to prosper us to give us hope and a future :). Jeremiah 29:11

I also saw a clear 'marking out' of PATHWAYS.  I sensed for too long many have 'dilly dallied' and    have lived in 'I'm not sure mode' about what God has been saying to them.  Because of this, they have felt weighed  down with indecisions.  I sensed the spirit of God saying, 'ENOUGH! You don't need ten confirmations to make sure it's from me!  I am your Father, I've got hold of your hand; I've got hold of your heart! You can trust me.'

Lastly, I saw the transference of wealth trickling Into the Kingdom.  I sensed that we spend far too much time talking about money and this was grieving His heart.   The God we know and love is the SAME God who provided Manna in the desert and water out of a rock.  Most of us can give countless personal testamonies of the goodness and provision of God!  In times of crisis we often forget.

So.....during this month of August let us remember who we are in Him taking time out just to lean on Him, listening to His heartbeat; becoming even more Intimate and having our hearts in complete alignment with His  <3









No comments:

Post a Comment