Saturday 23 August 2014

AN AWAKENING UNDER THE APPLE TREES

Yesterday I picked our first crop of apples that had fallen off the trees and I brought them into the house and cooked them.  There was a beautiful fragrance in the house as the apples were cooking.

This morning I was prompted to read this scripture:

'Who is this coming up from the wilderness,
Leaning upon her beloved?
I awakened you under the Apple tree
There your Mother brought you forth;
There she who bore you, brought you forth.'
Song of Solomon 8:5 NKJ

I was reminded of a prophetic word I gave to a couple last week whilst I was visiting the Czech Republic.  Part of the word was concerning the season when apples are harvested.
As I was thinking on that the Holy Spirit said:

'The season for APPLES  has arrived.  Many have been AWAKENED as though they have been in a deep sleep!  Suddenly, they can SEE, they are AWAKENED to my LOVE, my PLANS, my PURPOSES for them.
Many have felt crushed, in a confined space, unable to stretch out and have felt frustrated.  But be encouraged, when APPLES are crushed, they produce a drink - juice - wine - cider.  Through the crushing you have become a 'drink offering' poured out to AWAKEN others to my LOVE, releasing HOPE to the downcast and an even greater HOPE to the NATIONS.

Many are 'BIRTHING' ('there your Mother brought you forth') the ENLARGEMENT that I have promised.  You are bringing forth the NEW and seeing MUCH FRUIT!
Remember, it's not about you, what you can do, it's about ALLOWING ME to bring to birth that which I have PROMISED as you continue to lean upon your beloved. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment