Sunday 20 July 2014

AUGUST - Part One

At the beginning of July when God was speaking to me regarding the next few months, He spoke to me about 'GUSTS' coming during the month of August.  I remember thinking, well, we don't usually have gusts of wind during August, but nevertheless wrote this in my journal.

On Sunday 6th July returning from Church, we called into a local supermarket.  As I was nearing a check out, suddenly about half a dozen staff were rushing out of the door!  I went towards the door to see what all the fuss was about.
There had been a sudden GUST of wind that had completely blown over secure outside stands with all the contents being thrown into the road!
One of the staff members shouted to another staff member "Where on earth did that come from?"  She answered. "Don't know.  It was just a gust of wind!"

I was reminded of what He had said to me.  Although we are still in the month of July, this was a confirmation to me, about the month of August, what He had said.  There will be some 'suddenlies' accelerations for many, we may be taken by surprise!  But rest assured the plans and purposes of Heaven are being unfolded.  It's all good! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment