Saturday 5 July 2014

MAY 2014

At the beginning of this month God reminded me of the word He gave to me in April - UPGRADE.
I felt to bring some encouragement on that:

I was at a meeting during April when the offering plate/bucket was passed around at every meeting.  I remembered years ago that Kenneth Copeland said that we should NEVER let the offering basket pass us by if we don't want to miss out on blessing God and blessing ourselves.  I remembered he said that if you haven't got any money to put in, then put in a shirt button or something!!  And i liked that, it seemed right.  That's always stayed with me and at times I actually have put in buttons!  Yes....it was me!!
Well, here I was at this meeting asking Holy Spirit what I should put in.  It was above what I was thinking!  Ha ha!  I was obedient.
During the month of April, 'Upgrade' month I received TWENTY times the amount that I gave at that meeting as my giving was 'upgraded' too!   Faithful God :)

The word God spoke to me for the month of May was 'AWAKENING'. An awakening of our senses. To see, touch, smell, hear and taste the sounds/releases from Heaven.  Personally this started at 23.30 hrs on the 30th of April and lasted until 01.30 hrs.  Such a beautiful fragrance filled the room which increased & decreased at times, just kept coming with measures of His felt presence.
He said that many will begin to have their senses awakened to the Heavenly realms and bring us into a greater alignment of what He is doing.  Don't dismiss these times, when we may feel prompted to shut ourselves away with Him, at His leading, as the Holy Spirit teaches us how too receive these things.
During this time, I saw those that are seasoned in the Prophetic flow will begin to see 'Clouds'   These are symbolic of prepared clouds that are positioned for downpours of His presence upon the earth. I saw the manifestation of this as 'downpours' fell upon Market Places, Shopping Centres, and upon the Streets.  These happenings were NOT because of something we had done, but because He was so longing to come!  He had been waiting....

Then I saw a beach with stuff being washed up onto the shore.  I sensed that some had been feeling that they are 'washed up'   Their dreams, visions had somehow by passed and they would not see the fulfilment of them :(  NO! NO!  That was the whisper of the enemy! Flush it!
In this open vision, as they were walking away with their backs towards the sea, a HUGE wave is coming.....now just reverse up a bit, get back into the water and be ready to ride that wave!

Lastly...I heard 'Give thanks, give thanks, give thanks... Thanks for that HEALING, thanks for that PROVISION, thanks for your PRODIGALS returning, thanks for the PROMISES fulfilled!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Father <3






No comments:

Post a Comment