Tuesday 20 October 2015

01-10-15 THE GIANT'S CHAIR!

I awoke to a sunny, frosty morning on the first day of this month, in the Czech Republic.  As I was getting up, I was reminded of a picture I have in my photos library of a warrior woman with a sword in her hand.  And the thought came to me,  'It's time to cut off the Giant's head!'
Giant of debt, giant of sickness, giant of doubt & unbelief. It's time to cut off the Giants head!

As I was preparing for the day, (taking a small bag with me as we were off to pray for someone near the mountains) God was also reminding me of the scripture John 10:10 'The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy.  I have come that they may have life, and have it more ABUNDANTLY!'

While en route to the mountains, my friends and I stopped for a break and wandered around a most beautiful place, with a wealth of history and included various expressions of artwork.  As I was taking some photos, I spotted a Giant's chair!  (Those of you with access to FB I have added a photo of it)
This was confirmation to me of what was said to me earlier in the day; which I shared with my friends at the time.

Today, Tuesday 20th October, I was reminded of the above as I was eating breakfast and listening to the BBC NEWS.  Today, a Giant Chair, in the Forest of Deane, (very similar to 'my' chair) is being dismantled as its considered unsafe.

So in response to these happenings, I want to encourage anyone who has a 'Giant' or some Giants, maybe, to take up your sword and cut his head off!!   The Giant's WILL fall and the Giant's Seats have to come down as we DECLARE the WORD of the LORD over and above our circumstances!
What sheer JOY it is, knowing that the WORD of GOD NEVER, EVER, EVER.....returns to Him, without being fulfilled!  Great stuff!!
Isaiah 55:11



No comments:

Post a Comment