Saturday 6 February 2016

KEYS - KEYS - KEYS!

I shared with a few friends on Friday that for the past week I've been seeing lots of keys. God started speaking to me about KEYS & CLOCKS at the beginning of this year which I shared with my advisory team on January 9th 2016.  But I was seeing in part and needed to see more in order to understand.
So I want to share with you what I'm currently seeing regarding this:

Matthew 16:19 says:
'And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; whatever doors you lock on earth shall be locked in Heaven; and whatever doors you open on earth shall be opened in Heaven!'

We have been given KEYS. I saw a large bunch of keys; different shapes and sizes. Some really really small and some really really large!  The size was not important as EACH KEY unlocks for YOU whatever is needed RIGHT NOW!

Let's just stop and think about that scripture.   I pray that revelation will just explode in you about this!  The immense privilege and authority that God has given to us, just blows my mind!
We, you and I, have been given KEYS of the KINGDOM of HEAVEN to LOCK and UNLOCK!!

During the latter part of this week I have been LOCKING and UNLOCKING doors. Unlocking doors of HEALING, RESTORATION, FINANCES etc praying in alignment with the WORD of God, the promises of God and the dreams, visions and prophetic words that He has given.
Also LOCKING and bringing to a HALT the works of darkness within families, church gatherings and NATIONS!
While I was in prayer with this I saw a MAJOR change happening in Europe and will be flying out to the centre of Europe in 10 days.  Prayer cover appreciated - thank you💕

So.....I want to encourage YOU to take hold of these KEYS and to begin to UNLOCK what the Holy Spirit shows you, both for your own life and for the wider; the Kingdom, your neighbourhood, Church and Nation.

Please feel free to send me some feed back on what's happening as we see the Increase of God's Kingdom throughout the World!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Patsy my sister I have also been given keys and today I was lead to pray for my friend to open the door to a financial breakthrough in his future enterprise.

    Amen praise the Lord for His goodness.

    ReplyDelete