Monday 20 April 2015

APRIL - SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

This morning when I awoke, the Lord reminded me of a picture I had seen on face book.  I will put it on my page today.  It's a picture of a shower of rain falling on coloured umbrellas.  He said that this month, in particular, we will see 'showers of blessings.'  Like little kisses from heaven 💕 
It's important that we take the time to position our hearts to receive; to drink in, to absorb the rain.

Then I was reminded of the scripture Joel 2:23
'Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God; for He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come for you - the former rain, and the latter rain, in the first month.'
The Life Application Bible interprets this as: 
'For the rains he sends are an expression of His grace, once more the autumn rains will come aswell as the spring rains.'
I see showers, outpourings of blessings of abundance on God's children as we continue to receive and to soak in His presence. 💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment