Sunday 1 March 2015

MARCH 2015

The last week of February I had been praying about the coming month and gaining some insights and then on the 27th I received a dream.  In the dream I had met with three friends and we were sitting at a table.  One friend is from Scotland (the weather always seems colder up North, than down South) but all three women were wearing Spring/Summer clothes and I was wearing a bobbly thick jumper!
I was dressed for Winter; they were dressed for Summer.
When I awoke relecting on my dream, God said 'The winter has passed. Read Song of Soloman 2'.

'Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away,
For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone,
The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come,
And the voice of the turtle dove is heard in our land.
The fig tree puts forth her green figs,
And the vines with the tender grapes, give a good smell.
Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away.'

Naturally, we are now in this season of spring, where the winter has passed and flowers are appearing on the earth.  But I sensed for many who have been struggling with health, with finance, with direction, that that season has come to an end.  It is time to 'rise up', it is time to sing, as this scripture says, sing of His love, sing of His deliverance, sing of His goodness.  It is time πŸ’•

In a practical response to this, I decided to wear a summer dress for the next couple of days as an outward appearance of what is happening in the spirit realm, as we sing of His deliverances πŸ’•
Also, as my Womens Weekend is coming up next weekend, we have that time to 'come away' without interruption or distractions.  To give HIM our whole time and attention.  To 'come away'. πŸ’•




No comments:

Post a Comment